200 $

Posted: Friday, May 28, 2010 | Posted by Tall T |




Made it to 200 dollars today. Should of been here much sooner but I played like shit for 6k hands on top of a few stack offs loosing to 2 outers. After putting in some volume I've found a few things I certainly have to work on.

1. Tilting - Surprisingly enough, I've been having some issues with steaming and spewing off some chips. Normally I would consider myself pretty solid here. I figure it has something to do with working 1h to go up a BI and then having AA get crack by KK or something like that and have that hour go to waste. I know, I know.

2. Double barreling too often / wrong spots and just spewing in general.

3. Early position small pocket pairs - Learn to play then properly

4. Playing with a deeper stack


100$ more until 5 / 10 shots.

0 comments:

Post a Comment